Our Rooms and Facilities
Gjestehuset 102 is a great spot to start your adventure for trips both summer and winter since we are surrounded by 2 glaciers, mountains, coal mines, fjords and wildlife! A lucky guest can manage to find polar foxes and reindeer hanging around, just by taking a look through the window. Get speechless during the dark season, where you can experience the starry skies, or see the Northern Lights dancing towards the south- a beautiful phenomenon we can see both day and night here in Longyearbyen.
Book with us directly.
We know that there are lots of ways to book your stay with us, but nothing beats a direct booking! Here’s why:
- No hidden fees – most online travel website charge extra fees for booking with them.. but not with us! We clearly show all the charges and taxes so you know what you’re paying for!
- Live Customer Service – when you contact us, you know you are talking to someone directly at Gjestehuset102. Call us anytime at +47 900 30 321 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Most Accurate Information – we at Gjestehuset102 update everything on our website. So you’ll know real-time information about our amenities, and activities as well!
- Lowest Rates – lots of online travel website claim that they’ve got the best rates. When you book directly with us, you actually save more!
- Exclusive Offers available ONLY on our website – yes that’s right. We have promotional offers all year round, and these offers can only be availed when you book directly with us. This means more savings!
- Exclusive reduction offers available when booking direct with us – returning guests? or a big group? book your stay directly with us and get discounts. We offer 10% to returning guests and up to 20% to large groups!
Single Room with Shared Bathroom
A cozy bed in a little room that will let you sleep tight during the polar night or day.
There is a basin that represents the life of mine workers in the past, enough space for storage, a writing table for work. WiFi, breakfast, and bed linen are included in the price.
Twin/Double Room with Shared Bathroom
We have two types of bed set-ups in our two-person rooms– Twin beds that remember the time when Gjestehuset 102 was a “millionaires’ house”: solid wooden constructions with mattresses that easily can be sitting sofas as well.
And 2 single beds of 90cm that can be joined together or separately. The wall lamps will allow you to read. The washbasin reflects the time of the mining industry on Svalbard.
WiFi, breakfast, and linens are included in the price.
A bed in a 4-people Mixed Dormitory Room
A bed in a dormitory will allow you to make friends very easily. There are washbasin and storage options. Breakfast, bed linens, and towels are included.