with Polar Charter
Join us on M/V “Polargirl” for an evening trip searching for the biggest animals on the planet the blue whale.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Senior citizens||NOK1,300.00 per person|
|Adults||NOK1,400.00 per person|
|Children 6-15 years||NOK800.00 per person|
|Children 0-5 years||Free|
Difficulty: 1 of 5 – Suitable for all
Minimum participants: 4 persons
Age limit: 8 years
In June and July the Isfjorden is known as the feeding area for the blue whale, finwhale, humpback whale and belugas.
The captain and our guides will do their best trying to spot them, but there is no guarantee that we will see them on every trip.
We search for the whales every Tuesday evening, the pick up from the hotels start at 18:30 and the trip last for 4-5 hours where barbecue will be served during the trip.
- Transport to and from the accommodation
- Guide with safety equipment
- Search and rescue insurance
- Warm Dinner
- We recommend warm clothing to wear under the floating suit such as wool underwear, wool socks, thick sweater and windproof outer clothing
- A backpack for extra clothing and other items on this trip
- For safety reasons, the route may change due to weather, wind and ice conditions
Svalbard has a common grading system so you will find the trip that suits you. Highlighted number is graded for this trip:
1 – Suitable for all
2 – Suitable for most
3 – Average physical fitness
4 – Above average physical fitness
5 – Demands exceptional physical fitness