Half day dog sledding trip in Bolterdalen
with Greendog Svalbard
This dogsledgetrip goes through beautiful Bolterdalen, which offers unique arctic scenery and good chances of observing artic wildlife, such as reindeer and ptarmigan.
ABOUT THE TRIP
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel and by car take you through beautiful Advent valley, to our wilderness kennel in Bolterdalen. Here you will change clothes and get a throughout briefing from the guide, before we harness the dogs and set off into the beautiful valley of Bolterdalen.
We are sledding in pairs and in front the guide will be mushing with two guests. We take turns in steering the slsedge, so all who wishes to steer can try it.
We are mushing next to the frozen riverbed, which is surrounded by majestic mountains. When we reach the morrain, the dogs will be excited going up and down hill and the fun will last all the way back to the kennel. Back at the kennel, we will meet the latest generation of puppies and the guide will offer hot drinks, warm waffles & brandy in our heated log cabin.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Also available as:|
|Children under 13 years old||NOK895.00|
Difficulty: 2 of 5
Minimum participants: 1
Age limit: 6 years
- Transport from and back to your hotel.
- Thermal suit and winter boots.
- Guide with all necessary safety equipment.
- Hot drinks&bisquits in our logcabin after the tour.
- Puppy visit.
- If younger children then 6 years, please contact us.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Our guides are all very professional and passionated in their work with the dogs. They are certified and participate in the yearly SGO (Svalbard Guide Course).
- On all trips, at all times an experienced and armed guide will be around to protect you from polar bears. At Green Dog safety is our number one priority.
- If cancelled 22 days or more prior to departure 100 % refund
- If cancelled 22-7 days prior to departure 50 % refund
- Cancellation less than 7 days prior to departure is a ”no show” and does not qualify for any refund. You may apply to your insurance company for a refund if you provide a medical certificate.
- If Green Dog Svalbard decides to cancel a trip due to weather conditions or any other reasons, you will receive a full refund!
START TIMES FOR THE TOUR:
Monday-Sunday – 09.00
Monday-Sunday – 14.00