Follow the Northern Lights- Overnight at Dogyard
with Svalbard Villmarkssenter
We will pick you up from your place of accommodation in Longyearbyen at 11:00 and drive to our kennel Svalbard Villmarkssenter where you will meet the dogs and our guide will get you familiar with all the necessary instructions on how to mush, build your dog team and communicate with the doggies.
It is the dark season going outside so imagine, how magical and mysterious your trip will be!
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Per person||NOK 2900|
Difficulty: 2 of 5 – For most
START TIMES FOR THE TOUR:
|Season16 Dec 2021 – 27 Jan 2022|
When back to the kennel, there will be a warm dinner served and you will spend the night in a cozy cabin in the area of the dog yard – an authentic and unique feeling that lets you understand the Arctic lifestyle.
Turning the page of your Northern tale, the next morning you will have breakfast and can give farewell to the dogs before we transfer you back to your hotel/guesthouse in Longyearbyen at approx 10:00 am.
• Pick-up transport from/to place of accommodation in Longyearbyen
• 1 overnight in the cabin on the territory of the kennel
• Sleeping bag
• Dinner and breakfast, warm drinks
• Dog sledding trip (if there isn’t enough snow, we use a special wagon on wheels)
• Equipment: a winter overall, shoes, a hat and gloves, a headlamp if needed
• Souvenir T-shirt
• On Day 1 the tour starts at 11:00 – pick-up transport from place of accommodation in town
• On Day 2 the tour finishes at approx 10:00 am – drop-off to place of accommodation in town
- If cancelled 22 days or more prior to departure 100 % refund
- If cancelled 22-7 days prior to departure 50 % refund
- Cancellation less than 7 days prior to departure is a “no show” and does not qualify for any refund. You may apply to your insurance company for a refund if you provide a medical certificate.
- If Svalbard Villmarkssenter decides to cancel a trip due to weather conditions or any other reasons, you will receive a full refund!