|June 2020 – 31 Aug 2020|
|Monday – Sunday||09:30||– 12:30|
This is a relaxing trip together with our dogs where the guide drives the wagon and you enjoy the view. We will tell you about Svalbard and all the different animals we see on our way. This is an activity that suits everyone, so bring the whole family!
You will be included in the preparation and help us harness the dogs. The drive goes from our dog yard and along the road in Advent valley. When we come back to the dog yard, we will serve some hot drinks and biscuits. If you’re lucky, we also have some puppies that are ready for cuddle.
– Pick up at hotel: 10:00
– Duration: 3 hours.
– Driving duration: 1 hour
– We do not provide clothes for this activity. Bring warm and windproof clothes.
– Low physical activity.
– All ages allowed. Suitable for families.
– Minimum number of participants: 4
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Children under 15 years||NOK495.00 per person|
|Adults||NOK990.00 per person|
Prices may be subject to change.
- partially adapted to suit wheelchair users
- 3 hours
Participants must bring
- gloves/mittens, good walking shoes, windproof clothing
- Polar summer
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org