|Season19 June 2020 – 15 Oct 2020|
|Monday – Sunday||09:30||– 12:30|
This tour starts with a transfer to the coast where our dogs are eagerly waiting for us. Here we’ll harness the 12 – 14 dogs to our wagon. When all the dogs are ready, the tour starts along the coast of the Arctic sea and towards Bjørndalen.
Keep your eyes open – there is a lot of wildlife in this area! On this tour you may see the Svalbard reindeer, the Arctic fox, the local ptarmigan and if you are lucky – seals and possibly walrus or whales in the water! During the nesting periods, birds are in abundance. It’s common to see seagulls, auks, Arctic terns and the cute puffin!
This tour takes us away from the town on a graveled road. After exploring the coastline in the wagon, we’ll drive to the dog yard and return the hard-working huskies to their kennels. While we’re here, we can say hello to the husky puppies, and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee in our cabin.
Duration: Approximetely 3 hours all inclusive. The carttrip is around 1 hour,depending on conditions. Pick up from your hotel at 9:30 and 15:30.
Our tours are run with small groups of maximum 8 guests per tour, and always with the guides’ own dogs.
– PLEASE note that the guide will START picking guests up from the hotels at 9.30/15.30!
– Number of participants: Minimum 1 person /Maximum 6 persons
– Minimum age for participation: 2 years
– Clothing : No clothing is provided, but let us know in advance if you need to borrow any warm outdoor clothing.
– On all trips, at all times, an experienced and armed guide will be around to protect you from polar bears. At Green Dog safety is our number one priority.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adults||NOK950.00 per person|
|Children under 12 years||NOK475.00 per person|
Prices may subject to change.
- children – Children from 2 years old
- 3 hours
Participants must bring
- gloves/mittens, good walking shoes, warm clothing, waterproof clothing
- Polar summer
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com